Corporate Flight Attendant Community  

Go Back   Corporate Flight Attendant Community > The Corporate Flight Attendant Community > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Site Navigation: Flight Attendant * Forums * About * Articles * Blog * Caterers * Food & Wine * Links * Privacy Policy * Terms * Training * Aircraft Charter

Welcome to the Corporate Flight Attendant Community forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 05-07-2007, 12:32 PM
Banned

"Ladi"-----My apologies for being so blunt. It does bother me greatly that people get out there w/ such ridiculous ideas and try to convince others how true their "theories" are.

As I said earlier, I was a commercial F/A working that day when it happened. Like katflys said, it would be impossible for an aircraft to fly pilotless without anyone knowing it.

I believe it would be impossible for it to even leave the gate

Oh, no problem. I did not take your post to be blunt towards me. It is a sensitive topic in a lot of places. Supposedly, there is also a ex-NW Airlines pilot who has a website supporting the government conspiracy theory and i suspect there may be others, even some among your ranks here. In fact if there are, I would like to get their take on my question, I just do not wish to debate the matter because it can be quite contentious.
Old 05-07-2007, 01:05 PM

Default Watergate

What a shame that a pilot would perpetuate such nonsense. He should know better.

One thing always lost in allegations of government conspiracy is this -- if something was a conspiracy, then someone would eventually leak the truth. Watergate is an example of one such conspiracy that no one could hide.
[b][url=http://www.corporateflyer.net/blog]Corporate Flight Attendants[/url]|[url=http://www.creditcardvenue.com]Credit[/url]|[url=http://www.thearticlewriter.com/blog]Articles[/url]|[url=http://www.jetemployment.com]JetEmployment[/url][/b]
Old 05-08-2007, 08:04 AM

Have you seen this web site?

www.letsrollforums.com
Old 05-08-2007, 02:03 PM

Default Where is David Duchovny when you need him?

Pretty funny site Pati. These are the same types of people who think that 24 and XFiles are real.
Old 05-08-2007, 02:24 PM

OK Im going to go off in a different direction.
Has anyone ever heard about any more flights that day that were possibly also targets? There were only 4 flights not , say 6 or 8? I havnt really heard anyone talk about this, maybe people are being too politically correct, but I also do believe the James woods story where about a week or two(?) b/f 9-11 he was on a flight and it was being staked out by a group of middle easterners.

Speaking of pilotless aircraft, has anyone ever heard the story/rumour of the Delta crew who "abandoned" their L-1011 just to play a practicle joke on one of the FA's. The cockpit of the L-10's have a little mantainance cubby below that 1 or 2 guys can fit into. all three cleared out of the cockpit in one way or the other, and then rang the bell. I've probably butchered the story and will be called on it by the morality police, but sounds cute to me!
Old 05-08-2007, 02:56 PM

I have heard the rumor, that 8 were the target, must have been alot of misconnects that morning, and didn't make the flight. Thankfully they feel short by half their intentions.

Also, I thought it was strange following 911, there would be bags checked in, and pax not show. I think that was a "caseing things out" type scenario to see how it was handled.

Before I resigned I heard lots of rumors, not sure which were true.
Old 05-08-2007, 07:40 PM

Default security & communication

In regards to some of the questions posed on the original post, I dont think this is the place for crew to be commenting on what they think is or is not possible or how things are communicated between crewmembers where "they" work no matter how innocent it seems. (Probably reading too much into this so forgive me.)
P
Old 05-09-2007, 10:53 AM

Default BFFA

HAHAHAHAHA! your funny .. how appropriate.