Corporate Flight Attendant Community  

Go Back   Corporate Flight Attendant Community > The Corporate Flight Attendant Community > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Site Navigation: Flight Attendant * Forums * About * Articles * Blog * Caterers * Food & Wine * Links * Privacy Policy * Terms * Training * Aircraft Charter

Welcome to the Corporate Flight Attendant Community forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 04-30-2007, 02:41 PM

Send a message via AIM to skyhighjess
Default T Bird Aviation

I have an interview at T-Bird and was wondering what kind if questions are going to be asked and what to wear? I was thinking of wearing a buisness jacket and skirt and a button down white shirt. Any tips or suggestions to get the job? Thanks for any advice!!!
Old 04-30-2007, 04:33 PM

Default Some tips

Your choice of clothing sounds fine. As long as what you wear shows professionalism and helps you to exude confidence you should do well.

I always arrive at the interview 15 minutes early. If I get to where I am going much earlier than that I sit in my car and look over my notes and resume.

Bring several copies of your resume with you. I never bring copies really, bond paper is best.

Listen to what is being said and ask thoughtful questions. Avoid salary if you can. I look for a delay if put in that position or I give to them a broad range.

If you have a business card give that with your resume.

Shake hands, smile, relax, be positive, don't bad mouth anyone.

Go light on the make up and the perfume. Not too much jewelry either.

When you get home send a thank you note to the person who interview you. I am probably oldfashioned but I still write them out on stationery. Mention some point made in the interview. Follow up later with a phone call.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.
Old 05-14-2007, 05:59 PM

Default Think smart

Above all, pay attention. Some interviewees will ask a question & not recall that the answer had already been given. Thoughtful questions related to cabin service, catering, and evacuation procedures shows that you have a good head on your shoulders too.