Corporate Flight Attendant Community  

Go Back   Corporate Flight Attendant Community > Gourmand > In-flight Service
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Site Navigation: Flight Attendant * Forums * About * Articles * Blog * Caterers * Food & Wine * Links * Privacy Policy * Terms * Training * Aircraft Charter

Welcome to the Corporate Flight Attendant Community forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2011, 11:24 AM

Default Looking for first/business class flight attendants for magazine article

Hello! I'm writing an article about food served in first and business class. I'm looking for first/business flight attendants who would be willing to answer a few questions about their work experience (this is NOT a survey). I'm especially looking for people who work (or worked) with Lufthansa, Qantas, Singapore Airlines, Delta,or Virgin, but I'm interested to hear about any experience with any airline.

Here are my questions, if you have just 2 minutes to answer I would be very grateful! You can post back or send me a line at info@foodnouveau.com. Thanks

1. Have you ever served "celebrity-chef" meals in the past? If yes, which chef created the meals you've served?

2. If you've served "celebrity-chef" meals in the past, is the preparation to reheat and serve these meals the same or different than regular meals? Is it easier or more complicated to serve?

3. If you've served "celebrity-chef" meals in the past, have you also tasted them? If yes, which chefs created the meals you've tasted? In your opinion, are they better than "regular" meals?

4. If you've served "celebrity-chef" meals in the past, how do you find customers react to these meals? Do they like it better than regular meals? Do they talk about it? Does it seem to factor in the customer's decision to book an airline over another?

5. What is the biggest challenge in making/reheating/serving meals in first/business class? What is the biggest limitation?

Thanks again for your collaboration.

Tags
business, chefs, class, food, meals