Corporate Flight Attendant Community  

Go Back   Corporate Flight Attendant Community > The Corporate Flight Attendant Community > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Site Navigation: Flight Attendant * Forums * About * Articles * Blog * Caterers * Food & Wine * Links * Privacy Policy * Terms * Training * Aircraft Charter

Welcome to the Corporate Flight Attendant Community forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 04-03-2008, 08:34 AM

Question Attn Michael// Or Owners of this community board

Will you PLEASE add back our "Newbie" forum? I am sure others would GREATLY appreciate it. I know you once said it is in w/ the "welcome" section. however that is full of endless "Welcome to our newest member......" It would take forever to filter through hundreds of threads to find already answered questions.

Will all the other members please chime in on this also?

Thanks

ladi
Old 04-03-2008, 11:39 AM

I agree... it was and still can be a helpful thread!
Old 04-04-2008, 10:23 AM

So many others could benefit from all that hidden information! Plus it would be a great place to ask new questions.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:40 PM

Default newbie forum.

Yes, please bring back that all time favorite. I turn so many new people on to this site so that they can get questions answered. But lately, I don't even want to click on this site. It has become too boring. I find that I am just picking up the phone instead to call the people that I have met on here. I know so many others who may not voice the same thoughts.

I am grateful for the friends that I have met here. But I have your numbers to call now instead. I have enjoyed going to the face book corporate flight attendant site now. It is new and fresh. But since I am out of the habit of going to these sites, it is hard to get back. I have been so busy with flying and film festivals, that I haven't even had time for my "candy site" aka, Match.com!

Take care all,
GK