Corporate Flight Attendant Community  

Go Back   Corporate Flight Attendant Community > The Corporate Flight Attendant Community > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Site Navigation: Flight Attendant * Forums * About * Articles * Blog * Caterers * Food & Wine * Links * Privacy Policy * Terms * Training * Aircraft Charter

Welcome to the Corporate Flight Attendant Community forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 01-17-2007, 09:55 AM

Send a message via AIM to DSlapo
Default NBAA 12th Annual Flight Attendants Conference

NBAA 12th Annual Flight Attendants Conference

June 29-30, 2007 • San Diego, CA

Corporate flight attendants play a critical role in the safety of business aviation passengers. Keeping abreast of current trends and best practices is not always easy with busy flying schedules. The NBAA Flight Attendant Committee invites you to attend the 12th Annual Flight Attendant Conference, a two-day event held on a Friday and Saturday to minimize time away from your home base or flight department.

From flight safety to food safety, the issues addressed at the Conference are both relevant and important to every flight. Take advantage of this opportunity to help raise the bar in your flight department and on your next flight. This event is attended and supported by the service providers, like caterers, FBOs, handlers, trainers and others, who work most closely with flight attendants, helping to make their flights as safe, efficient and enjoyable as possible.

Host Hotel
Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina - West Tower
1380 Harbor Island Drive
San Diego, CA 92101

Reservations: (619) 291-2900

Rate: $119 single/double Space is going FAST as there are other functions that weekend!
When making your reservation mention you are going to the NBAA Flight Attendant Conference to get the discount --Cut-off Date: June 7, 2007
http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sherat...propertyID=127

Dress Code
The dress code for all events is business casual (slacks, skirts, blouses, sweaters and blazers for women, and slacks, polo shirts, button-down shirts, blazers or sweaters for men.) Meeting rooms have a tendency to be cool, we suggest you bring a jacket or sweater.

For more information please go to www.NBAA.org
407-257-0857 Cell
Old 01-17-2007, 03:43 PM

Is anyone planning on attending? I may be able to fit this one in.
Old 01-17-2007, 04:00 PM

Send a message via MSN to Stevo Send a message via Yahoo to Stevo
Default Annual Flight Attendant Conference

Well i have just confirmed my hotel and looking for my flight later tonite. :twistshout:
Planning to take a couple of days off and attending this as i am a newbie in the business (hopefully there will be some buddies i can buddy up with)

Happy Landings,
Stevo
Old 03-10-2007, 06:31 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to SkyBunny Send a message via Skype™ to SkyBunny
Default Looking for Room to Share

Hi All:
Anyone planning on attending the conference and would like a roommate?
I am very, very neat, clean and love to party!

I am a newbie and would like to save $ since I will also have to pay for membership.

Lisa
Old 03-15-2007, 09:14 AM

Default No conference for me after all

My plans just fell apart but for a good reason: my niece is getting married on June 29! They were going to get married in Sept. but a cancellation at the club opened that date up. No SAN for me though. Have fun.
Old 03-15-2007, 12:35 PM

I have made my reservation as well. If anyone wants to split, let me know.

EDIT: Lisa, if you don't find a girl roomie, I can split and sleep on a pullout or cot or something. If it'll save some hard earned money, I'll sleep in the car.

EDIT AGAIN: Looks like another one of us military fly boys will be heading out that way too so hopefully I shouldn't need a roomie. Though, I'm sure we could get a double bed suite if someone still neesd a place. It might even be free...but details are shhh at the moment. Depends on the gov't.
Old 06-20-2007, 02:55 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to cloud9cruiser
Default NBAA 2007 Hotel

I'll be staying at the Hilton near he Sheraton checking in 28th evening, checking out 30th morning, $159 per night before taxes, any interest in splitting, send me a PM. Diamond status so should be some goodies included (breakfast, etc.)....

Thanks,

Cloud9Cruiser
Old 06-25-2007, 05:08 PM

I have a room at the discounted rate checikng in 28 and out July 1st. I will be checking out on 30th, so if anyone needs the room for the last night let me know. It is a King non smoking.