Corporate Flight Attendant Community  

Go Back   Corporate Flight Attendant Community > The Corporate Flight Attendant Community > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Site Navigation: Flight Attendant * Forums * About * Articles * Blog * Caterers * Food & Wine * Links * Privacy Policy * Terms * Training * Aircraft Charter

Welcome to the Corporate Flight Attendant Community forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 06-17-2007, 11:15 AM
Banned

Default Comments and opinions sought on Alteon

Hello. I have just been notified that I am receiving a scholarship to the Alteon Flight Attendant transition training program. I believe it consists of three days of instruction concerning the move from commercial to corporate flight attendant employment.

I am curious if anyone here has been through.....or has knowledge of.....their training process and reputation. The $1,800.00 tuition covers the transition training, with the exception of any medical component. However, I am a Registered Nurse, so perhaps the management felt I would not require that particular portion.

Any information or input would be greatly appreciated, as it would benefit me greatly in making my decision whether to attend or not.

My very best to everyone here......and my sincere thanks.

Robert Morgan
Little Rock, Arkansas
Old 06-18-2007, 11:15 AM

Default Alteon

Hi, Robert!

Welcome to the board! Congratulations on your recent scholarship! What a wonderful accomplishment and opportunity!

I have not been to Alteon's training, but I am pretty sure you will find some information on the forum's archived posts about the program. If you are planning to become a corporate flight attendant, I urge you to attend the training. My understanding is that you are not a commercial flight attendant. Is that right? But you are transitioning from the medical field? That is actually a great transition. I would definitely want to get some onboard service training and aircraft familiarization under my belt if that is the case. Also, I would highly recommend attending the NBAA conference in two weekends if you are able since it is part of your award, especially if your intent is to become a corporate flight attendant. (Perhaps you could schedule to attend your training in Long Beach around the time of the conference.)

Good luck to you in your quest!
Old 06-20-2007, 06:48 AM

Hello!
I was also a previous Alteon scholarship recipient....the training is very good..definatley one of the best programs for corporate aviation.
Good Luck and have fun!