Corporate Flight Attendant Community  

Go Back   Corporate Flight Attendant Community > The Corporate Flight Attendant Community > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Site Navigation: Flight Attendant * Forums * About * Articles * Blog * Caterers * Food & Wine * Links * Privacy Policy * Terms * Training * Aircraft Charter

Welcome to the Corporate Flight Attendant Community forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 11-10-2006, 01:58 PM

Default No Man Is An Island...

as John Donne wrote: No man is an island. We all need and benefit from one another. Be it in matters of love or career, we all have something to say and listen to and something to learn from or teach to our fellow man. Matt understands this, hence the Corporate Flight Attendant community he has created. Through this site I have met helpful friends and gotten useful tips that have helped me secure work in this competitive industry. People like Galley Kat. I think that it is vital to our careers to help one another out when possible, (Keeping in mind that if someone extends themselves with leads, respect their confidance and don't name drop or cause harm to their employment situation.) Be humble and respectful. Many months ago I expressed my intent to move to the Los Angeles area. Galley Kat immediately (without knowing me from Adam) welcomed me to her turf, even went out of her way to give me potential contact information. I have been extremely fortunate to have worked steadily since my arrival here in California, and I have this board to thank. I just secured 2 new stellar contracts. One will turn into a full time position, if I choose to accept. Both of these contracts were job postings Matt had up on this board! Another thing to keep in mind is this: 1 director of inflight hired me partly based on my postings on this board. Hiring managers "troll" this board to keep up on the industry. Matt, I have you and this board to directly thank for all the great work I have had since arriving in June! Everyone, thank you for all of your posts and helpful suggestions. Matt, thanks for the best resource that I have ever had. The Corporate Flyer forum is the most useful tool I have in my career!
Old 11-11-2006, 12:08 AM

Default thank you!

We all help one another in so many different ways. Remember it all comes back around one way or another.

Mike is always a help with so much here on this board. Most of all he makes me laugh with things he comes up with.

As you all know that I feel there is a niche for everyone. If I am not right for a job, I hope one of my friends can be right. It is a small world. Someday I will break down and work full time. Contract just worked for me while my dad was sick the last 5 years. Now that he passed away, I may go to Full time.

Thank you for the compliment.
Old 11-11-2006, 06:14 AM

Default Thank you

Thank you for the kinds words.

I am always happy to hear about people connecting and finding work through these forums. When I first established the message boards back in 2002, I wanted it to be a place that was of benefit to corporate flight attendants above all else. I am amazed at the great caliber of people who have joined up and make this truly a "corporate flight attendant community."
[b][url=http://www.corporateflyer.net/blog]Corporate Flight Attendants[/url]|[url=http://www.creditcardvenue.com]Credit[/url]|[url=http://www.thearticlewriter.com/blog]Articles[/url]|[url=http://www.jetemployment.com]JetEmployment[/url][/b]
Old 11-11-2006, 10:17 AM

Send a message via MSN to Stevo Send a message via Yahoo to Stevo
Default No Man Is An Island...

I just want to join and say THANK YOU to Matt and his angels for creating this family.
Being a newbie it sure helps to see so much information regarding the job and als makes me comfortable to ask for advice and info as this forum feels like a new part of my family!!!!!!!!

Happy Landings,
Stevo