Corporate Flight Attendant Community  

Go Back   Corporate Flight Attendant Community > The Corporate Flight Attendant Community > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Site Navigation: Flight Attendant * Forums * About * Articles * Blog * Caterers * Food & Wine * Links * Privacy Policy * Terms * Training * Aircraft Charter

Welcome to the Corporate Flight Attendant Community forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 01-21-2008, 02:35 PM

Default Honeywell

I continually see postings for a FT FA for Honeywell.

Does anyone have any info to share regarding their flight department? Are they hiring because they are getting more a/c? Or do they have a high turnover? Any info such as pay, routes and anything else would be helpful!

Thanks!
Old 01-22-2008, 06:27 PM

Default honeywell

I've applied a couple of times but get rejected because I don't live in their area. Do they expect FA's to move there and then apply?
American Express seems to share the same philosophy. Don't have any info. on either flight department.
I'm sure relocation is in their plan but they don't seem to share any of that info.
Good luck to you if they call for an interview!
Old 01-23-2008, 04:48 PM

Default honeywell

I noticed their qualifications out of mmu required flightsafety or FACTS yet their west coast chief FA does not have either, she doesnt require it and their pay seems to be lower than the norm. Any truth to that? heard it from a contract FA.
Old 02-04-2008, 01:34 AM
Banned

Thumbs down

The chief F/A at Honeywell maintains a full time position with a commercial airline while acting as lead for Corporate. She started with contract work there, and after some scandal, the lead was fired, she was moved up to the position of lead by her good friend, the chief pilot. She uses her friends from the "airlines". The few credible contract F/A who have worked there have only done one trip. I have heard it's a mess over there and very petty. The pay is way below industry standards at $375.00 per day. However, this is great pay for all the airline gals who need to pick up the extra $$ for those chanel glasses or shoes. I will add, this is NOT the typical professional flight department that I have come to know. Until their main headquarters in Morristown fiqure this out, I would stay away.
Old 02-04-2008, 09:11 PM

Default honeywell, MMU vs PHX

$375/day? Person I heard from made $350/day although now I'm not sure if they were booked out of the Morristown flight dept or the west coast operation. Either way seems low for a big national company which coincidently deals in aviation. Sorry for those of you having trouble obtaining info. At least there seems to be plenty of other work out of the northeast.
Penny
Old 02-07-2008, 12:56 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to JessicaH
Default honeywell

where are they located?
Old 02-18-2008, 01:48 PM

Thumbs down Honeywell

I know of two f/a's who resigned about 6 months ago, one because of low salary, another because of bad management. This is a good company, low salary aside there is only one bad apple. Unfortunately it's the lead flight attendant, and she is the management.
Old 02-19-2008, 08:43 AM

Send a message via MSN to Stevo Send a message via Yahoo to Stevo
Default Honeywell

Well I applied, but didn't even hear back from them... wondering what exactly it is they are looking for (i am new in teh industry and looking for some contract opportunities )

And about the bad apple.... well I am sure that one of these days she will have to explain why people are leaving (salary aside...)

Safe flights!!!