Corporate Flight Attendant Community  

Go Back   Corporate Flight Attendant Community > The Corporate Flight Attendant Community > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Site Navigation: Flight Attendant * Forums * About * Articles * Blog * Caterers * Food & Wine * Links * Privacy Policy * Terms * Training * Aircraft Charter

Welcome to the Corporate Flight Attendant Community forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 08-22-2007, 05:48 PM

Hello, I saw your response on the Reynolds & Reynolds opportunity. I am in my fifties and that is a factor with a lot of aviation heads. They won't admit it but I've heard over the years their discriminatory comments. Too bad for them! They are really missing out on talented individuals who have lots of experience to bring to the table.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:53 PM

my niece lives in Houston. For fun she sent her resume to R & R. She has never been a flight attendant but has a Ph.D., Masters, speaks 4 languages and went to culinary school in Paris PLUS she knows more about wine than most. She did all the interviews and even a one on one. Nothing more from them yet.
Old 08-25-2007, 03:33 PM

Default Reynolds & Reynolds - No catering???

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyGirlHeather View Post
Re: a phone interview with the chief pilot: He said that they do not use catering, all of the food is bought on the ground and prepared inflight, what they're really looking for is "someone who has never even seen an aircraft."

After speaking with him I received the "thanks but no thanks" email a week later. I think he was disappointed in my lack of culinary skills. I guess it would be a great position for a chef who wants to travel

Was the Chief Pilot's name CHARLIE ZETO?
Old 08-26-2007, 08:06 AM
Banned

I, too, did the phone interview. They want someone on duty 24/7 and live within 15 miles of the airport. I just left a job after 5 years of 24/7-a great job; however, I want my life back.

Good luck to all.