Corporate Flight Attendant Community  

Go Back   Corporate Flight Attendant Community > The Corporate Flight Attendant Community > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Site Navigation: Flight Attendant * Forums * About * Articles * Blog * Caterers * Food & Wine * Links * Privacy Policy * Terms * Training * Aircraft Charter

Welcome to the Corporate Flight Attendant Community forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 12-09-2006, 08:22 AM

Default USA Jet

I saw USA jet was hiring for contract FA's for the michgan area. $200.00 a day is what they pay on the DC-9. Just thought id pass it along. I saw thair plane once in TEB not very pretty.
Old 12-09-2006, 06:08 PM

Who does USA JET fly? VIP charters?
Old 12-09-2006, 08:31 PM

Default usa

yes, they do sports charters, and I think politicians and stuff like that. I dont know too much about them. I just dont like the DC-9 that much.
Old 12-14-2006, 08:46 PM

Hello Drew, hope you remember me! My son's dad has been with US Jets for almost nine years, he is a Captain with them and formerly was with Continental as a Captain for 8 years. He only is only on the line with the cargo operation.

USA Jets (Active Areo) mostly flies cargo such as auto parts. However, decided to try charter flights with passengers. You may want to just inquire with them directly if you are seeking employment. If you want to pm me directly maybe I can find out something for you, sorry, I just got in from Madrid and I'm on European time, and exausted but feel free to contact me, and I'd be more than happy to just answer questions or help you along.

Thanks Drew and have a great holiday!
Old 12-16-2006, 04:32 PM

Happy holidays to you Tippy!! :mozilla_cool:

Here is some hiring info about the company, but it is only for pilots:

We are currently accepting applicants for the following areas...

Pilots: We are not interviewing at this time.

Please submit non-pilot resumes to this E-mail link: Xjobs@activeaero.com or fax/mail as indicated below.

When e-mailing please delete the capital X in the e-mail address. It has been inserted to thwart unsolicited e-mailers.

Director of Human Resources
USA Jet Airlines Inc.
Hangar 2068 E Street
Belleville, MI 48111

or FAX to (734) 547-7222