Corporate Flight Attendant Community  

Go Back   Corporate Flight Attendant Community > The Corporate Flight Attendant Community > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Site Navigation: Flight Attendant * Forums * About * Articles * Blog * Caterers * Food & Wine * Links * Privacy Policy * Terms * Training * Aircraft Charter

Welcome to the Corporate Flight Attendant Community forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 08-25-2007, 02:13 PM

Send a message via AIM to skyhighjess
Default FT Corporate FA position

Hi, I am not Corporate trained, but I saw on careerbuilder that a company out of Chicago is hiring a full-time Corporate FA position. They provide training and I just wanted to know what are my chances of getting an interview? I called yesterday and left my name and phone number and wonder how long will it take for them to call me. I am very interested in becoming Coporate FA, but I don't have the money for training.What should I know before going to the interview and what should I expect? I went to one for T-Bird and it went good,but wasn't selected, but I felt dumb in some ways because their is a lot I don't know. She asked for my day rate and told her 300. Also when they ask about salary how much is enough or too much? Since I am new to this I don't know a range I could say. I said 30k, but I was also told that is low and I should ask for 40k. Can you give me advice what to say when asked this and I don't know what Part 91 and Part 135 is either. I am just a flight attendant for a charter company right now. Thanks for your help!
Old 08-26-2007, 09:30 AM

I think that particular advertisment is our old scammer at it again. BEWARE!!!
Does it say it is for their corp jet based in Chicago?
He wants your money via western union......
Old 09-03-2007, 03:59 PM
Banned

Default Scammed

Is there any way to contact Ladi personally. I have just been scammed out of $284.00 by this creep, everything seemed legitimate, I didn't think anything about sending money for "half my ticket" because my ex husband had to pay frequently then was reimbursed. I could use some help with this. I had to wire my money via Western Union to Orlando Florida

Thanks,

Gayle Traver
GayleTraver@aol.com
Old 09-03-2007, 04:46 PM

Default scammer

Hi Gayle,
Very sorry to hear about the scam. He has been around for a long while now and everyone on this board has been trying to warn as many as we can and we also report this idiot to which ever employment service he is using. I would definetly report it to the newspaper or magazine you saw the ad in and then file a report. As frustrating as it is to hear and as angry as it makes you I think the chances of you recovering that money is very very slim. If you want to email ladi you can private message her on this board and only she can read your private message. Sorry again to hear and good luck.
Old 09-03-2007, 05:51 PM

Exclamation scam

I would encourage ANY of you that have applied or had this creep contact you report it to the FBI. here is a link to file and internet crime report. This has gone on too long and the more complaints they get on this guy the more likely they will persue it.

http://www.ic3.gov/
Old 09-04-2007, 09:04 AM

Angry Scammer

Yes it is the old scammer. Same voice and same message as an advertisement out of Arizona, or somewhere like that!

Falcon FA
Old 09-04-2007, 02:43 PM

Send a message via AIM to skyhighjess
Default FA Full time position

Yes, he said they owned luxury cruise ships and they need someone to go from ship location to sjip location. I have not heard a word from them either and that was two weeks ago. I am glad I posted this post then. The other question I have Hallmark Telecommunications out of the UK has a opening in Washington and they need a Flight Attendant and they asked for 2 references, my contact number, my drivers license, and what my certifications are. This is a scam also I bet. What do I have to watch out for when I hear from people because I don't know what is right protocall on this. Thanks for the warnings!!
Old 09-04-2007, 03:07 PM

Default To Skyhigh

Yes it is most likely a scam for identity theft! see other post, I received the same thing today from them. Needless to say, I emailed them and told them what I thought, never heard back!!!

ladi